SGA has been serving evangelical churches in the former Soviet Union since 1934. Our founder, Peter Deyneka, Sr., was a Belarussian immigrant with a vision of bringing the Gospel to his own people. Today, SGA serves national churches in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan — training pastors and lay leaders; supporting national church-planting missionaries; providing Bibles, Christian books, audio and video; and supplying humanitarian aid.
Partner Relationship Representative
- Enter data into the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to maintain complete and accurate records.
- Maintain familiarity with all facets of Slavic Gospel Association (SGA) ministry in order to effectively communicate with SGA partners.
- Initiate telephone contact with current, past, and prospective SGA partners to express gratitude, provide updates on ministry activities, and foster communication.
- Encourage partners to submit prayer requests and offer prayer support via telephone.
- Assist with processing mail.
- Mature believer; alignment with SGA’s purpose and beliefs.
- Must have a passion for ministry and a servant’s heart.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional and detail-oriented.
- Able to work well under authority.
- Self-starter and capable of working independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable learning SGA’s Customer/Donor Management system.
Reports to: Data Management/Partner Relations Manager
Hours: Regular, Part-Time (20 to 25 hours per week, Tuesday through Friday)
Contact: Cynthia Beaumont, 815-282-8900
SGA is a Christian ministry serving Bible-preaching churches in the lands of Russia since 1934. SGA has supported the Russian evangelical church in making disciples of Jesus Christ by providing Russian-language Bibles, Bible training, sponsorship of missionary pastors and support for evangelistic outreach. SGA lives out its calling to share the Gospel, equip the church, and help the forgotten.
SGA Employment Application
Download our employment application in DOCX format, which can be easily filled out in the file. Please send completed applications to email@example.com.